Do you suffer from an impacted wisdom tooth? Are you missing a tooth and require an implant? How about a fracture in your jaw bones or a tooth needing surgical extraction? In any of those cases, there’s no doubt you are in need of an expert oral surgeon. Turn to us – the best Oral Surgery Chattanooga has to offer.
We’re proud of our staff of expert oral surgeons. All of our doctors are thoroughly educated and experienced in performing all these procedures with ease. They’ve spent years perfecting their craft by performing these surgeries almost exclusively, as opposed to general dentistry procedures such as fillings and root canals. This reveals their incredible dedication to oral surgery.
For the Best Oral Surgery, Chattanooga Turns to East Brainerd Oral Surgery
- Expert diagnosticians capable of detecting and planning your treatment to the tiniest detail. Everything should go as smoothly as possible.
- A healthy, comfortable, and fear-free environment. No need for apprehension going into or coming out of surgery.
- Excellent post-operative healing period instructions and care. If you have any concerns during that period, don’t hesitate to come to us anytime.
- Easy and fast booking. We also know how scary it can be to wait for a surgery.
- A dedicated after-care program. Our sole aim during that period is to check up on you to see how you’re doing – long after your surgery is finished.
Here are some examples of what our amazing team of surgeons can perform:
1. Wisdom Teeth Removal Surgeries
One of the most common oral surgery procedures worldwide. Wisdom teeth impaction is a very common situation, affecting almost 80% of the world’s population. Our team of experts performs these procedures on a daily basis with excellent dedication and amazing care.
2. Trauma and Fractures
If you’ve suffered an accident, then you can definitely use the help of the best oral surgery Chattanooga has to offer. For that reason, our brilliant team of experts are ready to diagnose and treat any fractures to the teeth, bones, or both.
3. Surgical Extractions
Similar in a lot of ways to impaction surgeries. Unlike general extractions – which general dentists may perform – surgical extractions require a keen eye, extra attention to detail and an incredible overall knowledge of anatomy. When a tooth breaks so that nothing remains visible on the surface, then surgical extraction is a must. This procedure often involves bone removal and stitching. In addition, these tooth remnants may be next to vital nerves and blood vessels, so a steady hand is required.
4. Dental Implants
Who hasn’t heard of implants in 2021? They have been around for more than 20 years, and currently reign as the most successful tooth replacement method. Their longevity, appearance, and comfort cannot be compared to other tooth replacement options as bridges and dentures. However, implants take steady hands and meticulous skill for proper placement. For that reason, our experts have the most skilled hands in Chattanooga.
So, when it is finally time for that surgery, you can’t go wrong with the best Oral Surgery Chattanooga has to offer. Let us know when is most convenient for you to schedule a consultation with one of our top surgeons.