All surgeons are artists. However, an oral surgeon is a different kind of artist. If you suffer from a buried tooth, a badly broken down root, or even swelling of unknown source, it’s time to turn to the expert Oral Surgeon Calhoun, GA trusts. And that’s East Brainerd Oral Surgery.
An oral surgeon is trained to deal with all kinds of surgical problems that could happen in or around the mouth. In addition, it takes special skill and incredible attention to detail to be able to pull off some of these amazing surgeries.
Procedures Performed by the Oral Surgeon Calhoun, GA Trusts:
- Repair of upper jaw or facial fractures
- Placement of dental implants
- Extraction of impacted and buried teeth
- Biopsies of suspicious growths in the mouth
- Extraction of difficult teeth that could not be performed by a general practitioner, such as teeth with malformed roots or badly broken-down remaining roots
- Cuts and other mouth injuries resulting from an accident or fight
Simply put, an oral surgeon is a highly skilled, specially trained dentist. However, we don’t practice other forms of dentistry such as fillings and root canals. As a result, we’re able to dedicate all our time and knowledge to helping patients with specialized treatments.
Our oral surgeons have decades of experience. They’ve seen injuries of all kinds. They’ve performed thousands of dental implants and wisdom tooth removals. And they’re ready and willing to help you find optimal oral health.