If you have a problem related to your teeth or jaws that requires surgery, you shouldn’t simply go to any oral surgeon. Oral surgery is a very difficult specialty. It requires years of studying and practice to be able to perform proper surgical procedures as well as proper after-surgery care. For those reasons, we’re proud to offer the oral surgery Red Bank, TN patients need.
Our incredible team is purely dedicated to oral surgery excellence. We’ve steered away from general dentistry procedures as fillings and root canals. Instead, we’ve focused our studies and practice on procedures such as dental implants, surgical extractions, wisdom teeth removal surgeries, trauma and emergency care, tumor and pathology analysis and removal, and many more. That’s why, for oral surgery, Red Bank TN patients turn to us.
Offering Oral Surgery Services You Need
- Three highly specialized surgeons. Each is capable of performing the most intricate surgeries of the jaw and teeth.
- Trained experts for proper diagnosis and analysis of your needs. We’re skilled at formulating a proper treatment plan.
- Extra care during the post-operative healing period. We’ll give you specific instructions on how to navigate the crucial healing process.
- A comforting environment to put your fears and concerns to rest. We all know how a visit to the dentist – let alone an oral surgeon – can feel. Nevertheless, we can help.
- Easy booking procedure and short waiting time before the surgery is performed.
- Periodic calls and check-ups, just to see how you are doing after your surgery.
The oral surgeon you choose should be able to not only provide quality surgical services at the hands of trained experts, but also to make sure that all goes well – even well after your surgery is done.
Oral Surgery Red Bank, TN
You might think that any dentist can perform oral surgery. However, the truth is that it takes a special degree of focus and dedication, as well as years of study to perfect that particular branch of dentistry. In addition, while procedures like root canals and orthodontics carry some difficulty, nothing compares to more complex oral surgery.
Here are a few examples of the types of oral surgery Red Bank, TN patients ask us to do on a daily basis:
1. Dental Implants
If you’ve been unfortunate enough to lose a tooth (or a few teeth), then you’ve likely learned of dental implants. They can viably replace your actual teeth. If you made the decision to go for implants, your best option is to choose East Brainerd Oral Surgery.
2. Tumor Diagnosis and Removal
Jaw Tumors are quite rare. Therefore, the untrained eye can often miss or misdiagnose them. Our surgeons have seen hundreds of tumors throughout the years. For that reason, we’re more than capable of not only spotting them almost instantly, but removing them with the fewest complications.
3. Jaw Surgeries
Another very delicate type of surgery, jaw surgery is unfortunately common. The human jaw is a very complex mechanism. For that reason, we need special understanding and trained hands to be able to properly correct issues.
4. Trauma and Emergencies
The car accident rate has unfortunately increased a lot over the past few years. That may explain why we see more cases of jaw and facial trauma. In these cases, you need a specialist who understands the anatomy of the jaws and teeth. You need a surgeon who is capable of re-aligning your bones and teeth to the way they were before.
If you are still in doubt, call us now or schedule an appointment with our brilliant team. Choose us for oral surgery red Bank, TN patients trust.
5. Impacted Teeth Diagnosis and Removal
Impacted teeth (otherwise known as buried teeth) are a common problem. In fact, almost 80% of the world’s population suffers from impacted wisdom teeth. In addition, some even have more than one impacted tooth. Wisdom teeth are most likely to be impacted since they appear later in life when your jaw growth has stopped. For that reason, they often find no place to properly appear in the mouth. Impacted wisdom teeth removal surgeries are done on a daily basis at EBOS, and our surgeons are extensively trained in the procedure.
6. Bleeding and Lacerations
The mouth is one of the most common places to suffer injuries resulting in bleeding, sometimes from fights but more often if you’ve suffered an accident. Controlling bleeding is the first step in emergency care. Additionally, the inside of the mouth needs even more care than outside because the tissues are far more delicate. Our surgeons have delicate and trained hands. We’re capable of handling even the most extreme injuries.
Are you scheduled to have a procedure? Let our Oral Surgery Red bank, TN specialist offer you a few tips on how to prepare:
- We do most procedures under local anesthesia, so fasting is not necessary in most cases. However, we may instruct you to do so.
- Improve your oral hygiene as much as you can before staring the procedure. Brushing, flossing and using mouthwash regularly significantly reduce the chances of post-operative infections.
- On the day of the surgery, bring a companion with you. This is especially true if we’ve scheduled to sedate you during the procedure. He or she is responsible for driving you home after the surgery is done.
So don’t hesitate! If you live in Red Bank, you can find the help you need at Hixson Implant & Oral Surgery.