Dental implants can change the way you live after losing teeth. Whether for single tooth or multiple tooth dental implants Hixson TN goes to East Brainerd Oral Surgery. Our number one goal is to help you find quality, affordable solutions for your dental health.
Quality Dental Implants Hixson TN
Quality dental implants start with training and experience. You need your implants to last for a lifetime, so it pays to work with the most experienced oral surgeons. That way you won’t run into the costs and hassles of implant repairs and replacements.
After all, dental implants are not only meant to save you the hassle and cost of dentures, they also improve your overall jaw health. The titanium implants strengthen your jaw bone and promote new bone growth. The healthier your jaw stays, the longer you can enjoy increased quality of life and enjoyment of the foods you love.
In general, there are 3 ways to replace missing or lost teeth. These are:
- Dentures: Easy to make and don’t require a lot of tooth preparation. However, they have very low life expectancy (a maximum of 5 years) and they can be uncomfortable.
- Bridges: A very successful replacement and can last up to 10 years with proper care. However, they require heavy preparation of the teeth to either side, which can be harmful and lead to cavities.
- Implants: with success rates over 97%, it is easy to argue that implants are the best option.
Why Our Oral Surgeons Recommend Dental Implants:
- They require no preparation of other teeth, which prolong these teeth’s lifespan.
- They’re fixed, which means they don’t move around causing discomfort and inflammation of the gums.
- They don’t require a lot of maintenance. Just occasional x-rays, along with proper oral hygiene, should do the trick.
- Implants carry a life expectancy of at least 15 years. And, if you keep your oral hygiene optimum, they could last your entire lifetime.
- The surgery can be very simple. In the right conditions, it takes about 15 to 45 minutes per stage, with a relatively easy recovery to be expected.
- Research shows that implants cause compaction of bone cells when they’re placed. In simpler terms, that means that they make your bone stronger.
So, if you are still hesitant about the right choice for your tooth replacement, don’t be. Implants are the ideal option.
At EBOS, quality materials and expert skill combine for the best dental implants Hixson, TN can offer. You can find confidence in over 65 years of experience in dental implant procedures. When you feel relaxed, informed, and comfortable making decisions for your health, we know we’ve provided the best care possible.
Are you ready to take the next step in dental health? Call us today at (423) 296-8210, or schedule your dental implant consultation online. We want you to feel healthy and enjoy living the life you deserve.